Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LA TERRA TREMA - Conclusion


     After this thorough approach to the film "La Terra Trema", I have been elucidated about the various options of realization in the film. When analyzing a film so deeply, it is inevitable to establish a personal relationship with the same, whether of pleasure or displeasure. In my case, I have to say that the feeling was like, despite all the suffering in the film. The simplicity with which históia is told, the real décors, the characters so real and true as the própios décors, Visconti led to a paused movie, in which the plans are brought to perfection and the time is felt, and for us when we , we simply enjoy what, Treme Terra is beautiful. The humanistic side is very marked, and helps keep the viewer's attention in the narrative, even to put himself in the role of the characters themselves.
   From one point of view, ideological, I think Visconti brand a stand against Mussolini's regime, marked World War II, the association that we saw earlier, the bosses of the fishermen. The fact that call attention to the problems in the village of Acitrezza, alfebatização up from hunger, also shows a hand in this community something Visconti.
   I have already justified my main sequence up to the topic, but I leave here the reference for the planning that was provided, justification should be in the content of the conclusion, however, for reasons of simplification, I thought more logical justification before analysis.
   I therefore conclude my analysis of the film "La Terra Trema" by Luchino Visconti.

0 comentários: